backstreet concert 2022, wicked tuna buyer scott, aya healthcare strike jobs, plus belle la vie toutes les saisons, ssm health scrubs and beyond, demain nous appartient replay gratuit, an open letter to my boyfriend that will make him cry, sunset beach marquette, mi, fun things to do with your ex girlfriend, siskiyou county crime news, syracuse university lacrosse camps 2022, devotion about family, internalizing and externalizing behavior problems, calamity jane daughter, jessie oakes, st johns river alligator attacks,Related: brian presley parents, 2nd generation restaurant for lease in austin, tx, recent arrests in macon, georgia and in bibb county, trader joe’s shiitake mushroom chicken in air fryer, how to fix a screw hole that is too small, randolph mantooth children’s names, natural wunderz products, mark and alana polanski four weddings, alcon legion brochure, bumpy johnson daughter elise death, michael d cohen woman photo, jim beam maple discontinued, blackheath prep or pointers, national park college basketball roster, jonathan blue, jessica kidner,Related: poop smells like food i ate, essalud huaycán citas, until the cows come home lucille bogan, angela davis hilton braithwaite, kenwood country club membership cost, drew remenda wife, senecalearning join class code, aurora wyoming guest ranch, carrabba’s ardente topping, the last anniversary family tree, at the hawk’s well symbolism, cancel nomadik subscription, creasey v breachwood motors ltd, substitute for nutmeg in bolognese, top gun pick up lines,
2385a362b15fe0d6543361db61d78ee2Related: mercury prize 2022 odds, dr jeffrey lang wife raika, alun and sue armstrong, diferença entre ordenado e salário, what is the active ingredient in vegamour, don’t tread on me urban dictionary, thank god ledge yosemite deaths, citi enterprise operations and technology analyst salary, diferença entre constituição e carta constitucional, investimento directo estrangeiro, sweet potato tastes like perfume, enfoque del comportamiento en la administración pdf, volvo fh16 750 preço 2022, objects that represent knowledge, least competitive majors at harvard,Related: great dane collar size, greater swiss mountain dog san diego, dapple dachshund puppies for sale oklahoma, black and white cockapoo for sale, mastiff x rottweiler for sale near alabama, docker device or resource busy, is golden retriever good for first time owner, rottweiler puppies columbia, sc, how much does a cocker spaniel weight, rat terrier chihuahua mix brown, teacup maltese puppies for sale in ohio, rottweiler and cat get along video, standard poodle for sale south carolina, cockalier for sale near new jersey, pointer to an array of strings c++,Related: goldendoodle funny haircuts, black chow chow rescue, golden retriever hip dysplasia age, brittany spaniel puppies kentucky, how to sell shiba inu on trust wallet, pomeranian puppies for sale in williamsport, pa, beagle breeders memphis, skope cocker spaniels ballarat, whoodle characteristics, grey pomeranian puppy, are tibetan mastiffs good with cats, plex docker hardware transcoding intel, bernese mountain dog names boy, french bulldog australian shepherd mix for sale, hairless pugs for sale near kyiv,
Coupled with a fabulous pose that complements your curves, your choice of wardrobe is going to be the second thing he notices about your images.
You can choose to model your look after a hot little number you saw on the store mannequin, you can choose to stay simple in a matching bra & panty set, or you can choose to wear nothing but a smile and a white sheet.
The best advice I can give to you is to make sure that whatever you select as part of your photoshoot wardrobe, be completely comfortable wearing it.
We can find great inspiration on the websites like Pinterest and in the catalogues of our favorite lingerie stores. (check out my Boudoir Pinterest Board!)
Need more ideas? Try a matching bra & panty set, mismatched bras & panties, corsets & garter belts, silk slips, bodysuits, rompers, or a robe. Whatever makes you feel confident and sexy!
I hope that got your wheels spinning in regards to your general wardrobe, but we can’t forget about another integral part of the boudoir wardrobe: the shoes! A killer pair of heels lengthens our legs, rounds out our derriere, and makes the majority of men weak in the knees. It also adds that final touch of sexiness to your look. Make sure you bring a few pairs of shoes with you to your session.
Chances are that even if they aren’t so comfortable to walk in, they are going to look amazing in the photographs. Trust me on that!
Check out my Facebook page to see this months promo offer!
$50.00 Gift card to La Senza! when you book before August 26th, 2017, HURRY time is running out!
Studio Renovating !!!!
Also a major clean up and organizing all this weekend! I started with an idea of a very sexy boudoir only studio and thought why not completely redo the studio to maximize my space.
I have a theme in mind – gold and white, modern but with some vintage flare. I knew I wanted an accent wall to help double as some cool unique backdrops so I looked at some paint samples and of course chose a plumb purple (my fav) and it would totally go with the gold and white. I’ll be honest, I had little faith I could pull off some crazy artwork on this wall BUT I jumped right into this Gold sharpie tutorial and OMG it turned out amazing!!! Could not be happier.
Next on my reno todo is the bed and window curtains, big things are happening and it feels good!
Just finalizing the dates and times but I’m so excited to tell you about this marathon! (This month for sure)
It will be at the Old Mill in Harrow, may be a bit chilly BUT that is what space heaters are for and I checked and the weather network says it’ll be a toasty 8 degrees. Ladies we can make that work!
FB – @theoldmillharrow to check the space out.
Keep an eye out for dates and times, or message me now to hold you’re session! email@example.com
Price is$325 and includes your makeup and as many outfit changes as you’d like, sessions last about an hour an half (including getting your makeup done)
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!
Well December sure got really busy, am I right?!?! If there are any full time working mama’s or full time stay at home mamas that have figured out how to balance work and family please please let me know! I can honestly say I have never been more busy in my entire life!. Working full time (well minus Wednesday and the weekends), keeping up on my Photography edits and sessions while trying to promote the heck out of my business is very time consuming, then add in family time which is basically equal time, I have little hours in the day left to do all the house hold chores, laundry, dishes, meals, cleaning, bath times, bedtimes, naps, snacks all of which take top priority .
But moving on because who has the time to rant.
Last month my wonderful and beautiful cousin got married and it was a ton of fun to be able to capture her day!
TEASER! – Love Love this in black and white!
Model – Kristine Da Silva
Makeup – Makeup by Alexandra
Hair – The Hair Affair by Rhea
Location – Models Home!
Ok so long story short, we had a storm, it fried ALL our network gear, had to buy new and wait ever so patiently for it all to arrive in the mail, and for my awesome husband to get us back online! Yea!
Ok back to business! I have just started my Christmas Mini Session blast! I know I know STOP talking about Christmas, we just had Halloween. BUT listen in order to create you your FABULOUS Christmas cards we need to shoot them now so I can design them and print them.
Started thinking about what to write for mom Mondays while my one year old sits on my desk as I type, jamming his soother into my mouth, and I think…. I have MASTERED multi tasking!
Being a mom has forced me and I am sure every single other mom on the planet to multitask. If not you literally get ZERO things done and become a massive stress ball and lash out at your husband when he asked why there are no clean dishes, or why it’s 6pm and no one has made dinner.
Here’s 6 ways to be a MOM-TASKER
1.Is everyone feeling sticky? Take showers with the kids while they are still young enough, saving water and time, win win. Thats an obvious one.
2. Do you work from home or need to use your computer? Get side by side screens one for your work the other plays Paw Patrol on loop. Got kid headphones? Even better!
3. Do you separate laundry, then fold it after it’s dry? WHY? Maybe fold work pants or hang that one top you own that can’t be folded but leave the rest in a basket and pick out of it as the week goes on. Nobody has time for folding. Don’t even think about ironing, honestly throw that thing out. If you’re thinking ‘Wait omg NO!, What if I have an important meeting and now all my outfits are so wrinkly it’s embarrassing’ – This is why they have the WRINKLE RELEASE option on your dryer! Set it for like 5 mins and you’re good, time saved, problem solved. This not only saves you time but since you’re not folding you can get dishes done and dinner cooked
4. Use your google calendar for absolutely everything, I mean everything and have all the reminders set to ring 5 mins before. Need to wake up at 6am create an event, set an event for getting downstairs by 7am so the kids can get to daycare by 8. Create an event to remind you to stop at the bank, one to say stop at the grocery store, literally everything you need to do in the day make an event. Not only does it look like you’re so busy and successful when someone glances at you schedule you can easily say ‘oh my, I already have 5 things going on that day, I couldn’t possibly commit to that.’ Bonus – share them all with your husband so he sees how ridiculous your days are while he’s at work, maybe he’ll come home with dinner a few nights 🙂
5. Make clean up time, actual work! Every toy my son picks up to put away I quiz him, what shape is that, what colour is that. Where does it go (Sorting). Also have him follow you around with the swiffer, he thinks it’s a game, while you are tidying up he’s cleaning the floors.
6. Outdoor work with my 2 is a bit much but the days we do attempt it I put them to work. While you need to cut the grass with the push lawnmower (I don’t suggest having kids out if you have to use a riding lawnmower), have them pull out your very overgrown weeds. I would suggest buying little kids gardening gloves because getting dirt from under your own fingernails is hard enough. Guaranteed you may lose a flower here and there because they will forget what you said the weeds looked like BUT it gets done. Plan this fun activity while you have dinner in the oven.
Ok well maybe these are more mommy time savers than anything but either way I think they are at least somewhat helpful!